Sunday, January 2, 2011

A new year is upon us...

I sit here wondering what to write, as I have not updated this blog since March of last year (2010). I had originally meant for this blog to be a place for me to write about how I was progressing through my PhD studies at Purdue University, but I found out quickly that I was ignoring the blog more and more.

Now that I am in my Third year of PhD studies at Purdue University, I find that I want to make more time for things outside of research and studies. Don't get me wrong, I love the research I am doing and the classes have been great, I just need a break every once in a while. I have started playing my xbox a bit more, I think it is the best birthday present I have ever bought myself.

I think I will be posting to this blog more often now. I may even be able to post from my phone. I may have to test that fairly soon.

For now, it is back to research and data entry.

Feel free to follow my blog posting at http://edmckeown.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment