Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ever have one of those days?

So today I suffered from the "Blaghs" or however you want to spell it. I just didn't want to do anything. Of course I had to put my carpal tunnel wrist immobilizer on, as I felt like I sprained my wrist with all that mousing around the internet looking for research. It feels much better now, but I still have the immobilizer on my wrist as I type.

For everyone that reads this blog, I want to thank you for your assistance in whatever fashion you have provided, in my efforts to collect data for my research. Some of the information has been very insightful and some has even helped me a little. In all, I want to say thank you.

I did not complete my set goal of 20 pieces of data for today, so I will have to work much harder the rest of the week to make up for my shortfall. So with that in mind, I will get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment