Monday, June 11, 2018

Pre-Opening review: Your Pie, Flagstaff, AZ

Today I was invited by the franchise owner of the new, soon to be opened, Your Pie, here in Flagstaff, AZ, for a special Dine & Donate event (soft opening) to benefit the Coconino County Humane Association.

I arrived a bit early to get my bearings and to see how things were progressing. The owner had discovered I have a background in restaurant operations, so I have been answering questions and offering suggestions as I have seen them. Lisa is a wonderful woman and a joy to watch as she makes working in a restaurant fun and exciting.


The concept of the restaurant is very easy to understand. You can purchase a 10" pizza made the way you want it, with unlimited toppings for $8.75 plus tax. the menu boards are actually displayed from right to left, as you walk past them; however, I am placing them from left to right as that is how we actually read things. Also had to take the pictures at an angle because the light glared on the menu boards. Check this out:

I got to be the first one in line during the dine and donate promotion, and I ordered my pizza, white crust, marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella, pepperoni, mushrooms, and jalapeno's. I also ordered an order of cheese sticks with marinara, and a soda in a souvenir cup (the cup allows for discounted drinks in the future). I paid for my meal, went to get my soda. by the time I sat down, my food was being delivered. Throughout the day, I watched as food was being delivered either by the time the guests were sitting down or shortly thereafter. The pizza and the cheese sticks were very good, although I do prefer warm marinara to be served with cheese sticks (Lisa said she likes that as well and will be working on it for the future). I will definitely be visiting this location in the future, especially this Friday for the Grand Opening celebration. I will probably order my already favorite meal.



If you come to Flagstaff, please make sure you stop in to Your Pie, on Woodlands Village Blvd, next to Staples.




No comments:

Post a Comment