Saturday, June 16, 2018

Grand Opening of Your Pie Flagstaff today

Today was the grand opening of the new "Your Pie" pizza restaurant here in Flagstaff, AZ. I arrived early to get a good spot and to be the first person in line, which I was. The food was excellent, just like during the soft opening earlier this week. Here is a picture of the Grand Opening Crew. A great group of employees.

I made a video of me ordering my pizza and going through the line up until I received my pizza and cheese sticks. The video is 5 minutes and 28 seconds in length, and that is exactly how long it took for me to order my pizza, pay, and have it delivered to me. My order on the video is a pizza with a white crust (versus wheat or gluten free) and marinara sauce. I then have them add extra shredded mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, jalapenos, and pepperoni. Last time (Monday, during the soft opening), i did not ask for some Parmesan cheese and oregano to be added on top. Today I did add those two items and it made the pizza much better, in my opinion. I hope you enjoy a look at how the process works.



Again, I would highly recommend that you go out and give Your Pie a taste. If there is a line, it may take a bit longer than the five minutes you see in my video, but the wait is definitely worth it. Trust me. I will be back to try different items.


No comments:

Post a Comment